Monday, July 19, 2010

Want me to get that back hair for ya too?











Hey yall how are you all doing!!

I am doing graet! This past week was soooo awesome. Definently the best week of my mission. It rained soooo much and we were wet the whole stinking week. My umbrella broke awhile back so Ive been toughing it out but this week was insanely bad. Soaked the whole week but asi es la vida.

Cristian and Francisca are still doing great. They love being members. We are going to do a Family home evening in their house tonight with another family. They have already listened to more than half of the Book of Mormon. Whenever there is light, they are listening to it. They remember everything too. They recount the stories to us. They offered us milk one day but it was a little sketchy so i searched for an excuse real quick and came up with weve been walking a lot today and when I walk I have to drink water and not milk because milk hurts my stomach. Luckily the bought it. Elder Price cant believe that they bought it.

We are still working with Clari. She is still living with her husband that is married to another wife so she cant really progress. But she is helping us share the gospel with all her family members.

We are also teaching a fmaily. The guy is def gangster with a bunch of scars and tatoos but they have accepted a baptismal date because he received an answer to his prayers. We will se what goes down with them.

Today we played bball with kids in the ward and some kids off the streets. We whooped them haha it was fun because they were talking crap and we whooped them. They tripled teamed me but I still found a way to show them whats up ;) we live right next to a court like you can see on google so i think i am going to see if I can find another ball so we can play in the mornings.

Elder Price and I are doing great. WE are working our butts off and it is awesome. Seeing the fruits of our labors and being able to come home each night knowing we did our best is an awesome feeling. He even cut my hair the other night and noticed some of my back hair and offered to shave it off for me. What a good comp. I love the two elders we live with. They are awesome. I love this place, the people, and everything. I am still working on loving rice but I look forward to mondays because I dont have to eat rice on PDays.

Thanks for all you do and all your love and support. I Miss you all a ton but the days are flying by. Thanks for all you doo and all your prayers. Know that i love you soooo much!

love elder wilson

1 comment:

  1. Yo, you're off the chizzle. sounds like your having a great time! :) i like your possative attitude! :) i was thinking about sending u some rice.... but... i was over ruled. so instead, i wrote this song in your honor:

    ♪ ♪ ♪ I hope they call me on a mission, when i have grown a foot or two, but i probably wont be as tall as you!!!!! ♪ ♪ ♪

    yup! hope u like it! ummm the end..
    -Jordan "da shiz" Webster! ☺

    ReplyDelete