Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas





Merry Christmas to all!!!

This week had several days that were FREEEZZZINNGGGGG!!! For the first time in my mission I wore a long sleeve shirt out to work!!! It was so weird and I didnt sweat at all and then the next day I wore the same shirt again!! Ive never been able to wear a shirt twice because they always get drenched with sweat!!! On Weds I had to blow in my hands to warm them up!!! It was def a first!

THis week was amazing! We met a family. The husbands name is Manuel and his lives with his wife and three kids. He is just soo sincere and is absorbing the gospel. He couldnt go to church on sundsay because it was his turn to water the crop and if he missed it his time wouldnt have come around for another week and his beans would have dried out but he says next sunday without a doubt will be there!!!

WE are also teacching another couple. Paulina and Cesar/ They are like 60 and amazing. They soak up second of our teachings. They absolutely are progressing amazingly. We also met a lady that has a facha for the 8th of January.

Friday was probably the most successful day Ive ever had in the mission. He taught lots of lessons and had a lot of success. It just felt so good. I thought wow I always want to be a missionary for forever!!!

Thanks for the packages. I loved the calender, oh wait i shouldve waited until christmas to open it. WHOOPS!! haha but i knew it was the calender and the calender is always my favorite!!! THis one is even cooler than last years but i did see a picture of dud wearing
MY basketball shorts!!!! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?! hahaha

I got a letter from Haley FINALLY! haha thanks a bunch buns. Looks like dearelder.com works and I loved hearing from haley!! (and everyone else)

Everything is going well here. Elder Noel is doing a lot better this week. I stopped and talked to him for a little bit and told him I was sorry for the discussion we all had and that we were here for the same purpose and asked him to forgive me. He said that it was no problem and gave me a big hug. We are best buddies now. Ive seen a 10000 percent change in his countenance. Goes to show was a little sorry can doo. Like dad always says about relationships with women...if you want to get along with them, say sorry even when your not wrong :) sorry to throw you under the bus dad :)

I read the talk Faith- The choice is yours by Richard C Edgely and that was an inspiration for me. Its true. We choose faith. There will always be things to try and bring us down and try to deminish our faith but we choose to have faith and theres not better way to strengthen it than reading the scriptures. I love the Book of Mormon and preach my gospel and the New Testament.

I had to pull the alergies excuse out again this week because i started cracking up during a lesson when a lady went off about being bipolar. this time I said it was the dust that was giving me allergies.

I sent off letters to the Browns, Haley, and the Kleiner family. I dont know if they will make it but the thought it what counts!!!

I love you all so much and IM soooo grateful I have the best family in the world and that I have the knowledge of the restored Gospel of
Jesus Christ. I love my Savior and all he has done for me. I love you all very much and thanks for all you doo!!!

Love

Elder Wilson

MErry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment