Monday, February 14, 2011

Nutso Crazy.......

Wow crazy stuff happening. I thought the jeff thing was weird but now Haley?!?! Aubrey... you are still too young sorry!!! :) hahaha I am doing well. Glad to hear u of a beat asu and that finally they are doing better again. I cant wait to hit up a game. I will have to go to the U of A vs ASU game next season and send a picture to Elder Kleiner.
Elder Nelson is coming here but yet another time I wont get to see the Apostle because I am in the campo not in the capital. The native assistant asked me if he could use my suit so I lent it to him. I dont even know when he is coming. They never told us out here in the campo that he was even coming. I just heard it through the grape vine.
The house is pretty much finished. They said they were going to come to load up all the trash but no one has come yet. I wouldnt be suprised if they done. They told us not to throw it away but if they dont come this week than I am going to through it out.
I emailed Elder Dolan today and he responded and siad that he is feeling better.

I still think I got my parasite friend. Tell grandpa hes not the only one thats frustrated. They told us in the MTC that we were going to get a medication every six months too but I never received it. Neither has anyone else that I know of.
Elder Haroldsen and I are doing well. We have 7 people that are preparing to get baptised on the 5 of March. We have an old couple that is amazing. They live in a house with a 22 year old son that is smaller than my room at home and the only furniture they have is a matrice so we all sit on the matress to share. Its pretty cool. Yesterday we went to pick them up for church and they had already left and were already in church. Another investigator has epilipsy. I dont know how to spell it but its what Ms Hersh's girl has but shes way cool and progessing alot. I think her borthers and sisters are going to get baptised too. The members here are awesome and very supportive. Just dont leave with us much. They work alot and get off school late so that makes it pretty hard.
I am still living on my budget but had to take out to send stuff home to you!! My comp on the other hand, I am trying to teach him about budgeting. I think hes even worse than pops!! haha buys any and everything he sees!! I dont need anything for now. I think I am good. I think that my shoes will actually last until the end of the mission so dont worry about that. If you ever send anything though throw in a bunch of alfredo sauce mixes!! The best ones are Knorr brand!! I love those a lot but just whenever u send something no rush at all!!
On Weds I had to go to Azua again at 5 am for a district leader meeting. It was good. Learned some good stuff.
I was feeling like I was just getting into a routine and not giving necessarily all that I had so I tried extra hard in my studies and the thought came to me to read my Pat Blessing. I read it and felt overwhelmed and it was recomfirmed to me that that blessing is for me personal and that all those promises were valid and real if I have faith and do my best. I am so grateful for that.
On Sunday I had to talk again.. I think it went well.
On Sat we were contacting and there was a big group of people and I had a feeling to not contact them so we went down by the river and were messing around with some kids and helping them get some fish out of the river and while we were down there there was a shooting that took place. We went back up there and it just happened to be that same group of people that we felt like we shouldnt contact. You can say that its just a coincent or choose to see how Heavenly Father guides us through the Holy Ghost.
Someone tried to break into our house too. They managed to break the lock on the back door but looks like we came in right and they had broken it because nothing was taken from the house. Needless to say I went and bought the biggest lock possible!!!
Other than that my life was pretty normal this week!! I met a toddler that is 2 weeks old that mikayla and he walks all over the place. Mikayla needs to step it up a bit!! barely started crawling!! haha
love you all so much. Thats for your love and support!! love you lots
until next week
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment