Monday, September 12, 2011

Up or down?

Hey Family hows it going?!?!?

I am doing marvelous!!! We went to the temple this week and it was amazingly wonderful!!!  I love that place and know that it is the house of the God.  I love the Spirit that is felt there.  Answers to our prayers can be received there.


As for this week we are still trying to help Yanely receive an answer.  She is def investigating a lot and that is good because when she does receive her answer it will be that much stronger!!! She will be an amazing member of the church.  As we were trying to teach Yanely about how an answer will come I was reminded of the time when Oliver Cowdery was wanting to translate and the Lord told him that he needed to ponder the matter in his Heart and then pray to know and God will make his bosom burn if it is right but if its not that he will send him a stupor of thought.  I felt strongly to share that with her. 


Ive read a lot in D and C 121 too and I love that chapter.  Joseph Smith´s plea to the Lord asking where he is and then says, Hijo mio paz a tu alma tus.  (My son, peace be unto your soul) And then says his afflictions will be for just a  moment.  I dont know how it goes exactly in Englsih but that scripture is soo comforting.


I really really enjoyed my studies this week.  I am reading in Romanos and I absolutely love it.  I am also reading in Alma (Book of Mormon) from the chapters 20 to 40 and I love it soo much.  I really enjoyed chapters 34 and 37.  How easy it is to listen to the word of Christ and put it in practice.  Talks a lot about the Faith and how we can strengthen the faith.  I love the Book of Mormon it is the word of God. 


So funny story for the week.  Yesterday I went to go to the bathroom and the toilet seat was down!!! The toilet seat is a little gross and I hate having to lift it up so I yelled out saying Im just going to start peeing on the toilet seat and Elder Farra said dont do it or I will hurt you!! and i said then QUIT LEAVING THE TOILET SEAT DOWN!!! and he just died laughing and he was like wow I dont think I have ever heard that in my life!!! and I said huh??? and he said, Youve been living with men for WAY too long because youre supposed to leave the toilet seat down not up!!!   I had totally forgotten that that was polite.  For me it was more polite to leave it up so its easier to go to the bathroom!!! AYYY the mission!!! haha
I love you soo much family!! I have the best family in the world!! THanks for everything!ª!! Until next week!!!
elder wilson


I sent Seth Green Hornet masks and rings.  Hopefully, they will be given to kids....
Elder Bentley has 3 months in the mission and has a connection with Seth. Kaylene Day's sister's best friend is his mom if you follow the algebra of all that.  Elder Bentley apparently read Seth's blogs (All) after he got his call. 

In the DR, there are tailors that make pants very cheap.  Tom McCook says Seth told him he was having some UA pants made.  We're worried.
Santo Domingo temple trip
Elder Urry, Elder Day, others






Happy BDAY HALEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment