Monday, July 25, 2011

Letters and Motorboats

Hey Family how you all doing?!?!
I am doing amzing. I def cant believe that July is already coming to an end. Only one more month and the hot parts of summer are done here!!! I am looking forward to that but I cant complain too much because atleast in my house right now I live in one of the few houses that always has electricity!!!

I cant believe jake ran the jeep into the trailer and mess up the liscense plate. Can dk back up big old trucks but the jeep is too much to handle?? I never had any problems!!!

Other good news. Got some letters this week. One from dearie another one from brindy and one from Kasey. She sent a pic of the wildfires in AZ.... what ever happened with those??

So life is going well here. Yoanna is still progressing a lot and her mom is progressing too. They accepted fechas to be baptised but and planning on moving to San Cristobal. I love them because they actually read and undestand the message. ITs been a real testifier to me that the work is true. They read and ponder about what they read and by doing that have received testimonies that the Book of Mormon is true. ITs sooo simplle. We left them Ether 12 and they soaked it up!!!

I was reading the first presidency message in the Liahona about the family. I really liked it. I love my family and feel so blessed to have such a great family.

We had interviews with Presidente Rodriguez this week and they were good. I feel bad for him hes got so much to do. He really concentrated on our Spiritual well being and was a diffreent interview to what I am used to. I really enjoyed it. While everyone else was in interviews, the wife of Presidente was giving a health presentaion. At the end she was bearing her testimony and started to talk about her husband and how much she loved him and how much he shows her that he loves her. She started to get emocional and then said that she feels like her husband for her is an angel. I was thinking about that and was like wow I hope that when I have a wife she will be able to stand up infront of a large group and say that i treat her in such away that she considers me to be an angel. and that I can make her feel sooo special. I want to do that soooo bad. I want to be the best husband in the world and love my wife sooo much!!!

Yesterday, the last contact of the day was this crazy man that could dk had been given several gifts from God. One of them was that he could talk to crazy possessed animals in the jungle. As im sure you could all guess I asked him to talk a little. My favorite part was when it was the horse{s turn and he did a moterboat sound with his lips.

On Thursday we were walking to an appointment with the lopez family, the ones that are waiting for their visa so cant get marrried right now but as we were walking someone yelled Elderes so we looked back and they waved us over. IT was a lady that is a member and she invited us over for another day and we told her we would go by sat.... sat comes by and it was raining and we were soaking wet but we showed up to her house. She opens the door and just drops her jaw and said i didnt think you guys were going to make it because of the rain. And just kept saying oh my goodness oh my goodness. we sat down and started talking to her. This lady, although we had never met her before, took complete confidence in us and just started telling us her life story and all the struggles she has had. She completely opened her heart to us. She talked about how shes always been a slave to cigarettes and how shes always wanted to quit and how she sometimes quits but then falls again and how she knows that through Christ she can stop. This 60 old woman was just pouring out her heart to us. Bawling from years of pain and embarrassment. She says everytime she falls she just feels like shes failing God. I felt like I should share Alma 13;27_30 with her and then bore my testimony of the truth of this scripture. I told we all have struggles and all fair sometimes but that in this scripture God promises that if we inquire of the Lord and pray always that He will not allow us to be tempted more that what we are able to bare. I bore testimony of thetruth of it in my life and that I have been able to over come many of my shortcomings and difficulties by confieing in the promise. It was sooo awesome. When we left I told Elder PRice that thats why I love being missionaries. That lady doesnt even know us but could feel of our true love for her and felt comfortable enough to pour and her heart in desperation to find council. I love that part of the work. I love this work. I love my Savior and all He did for me. I am sooo grateful for the Atonement and this Gospel-

I love you all sooo much. Thanks for all you do and who you all. Keep on being so amazing.

Love you all

Elder Wilson

1 comment:

  1. Seth... If you want me to stop teasing you about marrying Hailey, you're going to have to stop talking about wanting to be such a good husband! Lucky for you she's too young or I'd be relentless.. Well, maybe not TOO young.... ;)

    I'm glad you're loving your new mission pres, he seems to be a great man and an excellent example to follow.

    We continue to pray for you and use you as example for our boys, thanks for being such a good one!

    ReplyDelete