Monday, August 29, 2011

Nine to go.

Hey Family how are you all doing!!! 
Just throwing it out there 9 letters left!!!
This week went well.  Started out wet because of the hurricane thingy but not too wet.  Just lots of wind!! It def made me home sick!! It made me think of the wind that there always is at Grandma and Grandpas house!!! The breeze that you can hear through the cottonwoods.  I cant wait to go to Benson.  And fish and camp!!!!   Tell mike congrats on the game.  Sounds like he is quite the player!!! that is awesome.
Things are going well here.  Yanely continues to progress.  She has gone to church 3 times now.  Her only difficulty is that she feels like she hasnt gotten a sure answer but at the same time she feels that she has felt a change in her life.  She has a fecha for the 17 of sep so we will pray so that she can receive an answer or so that she can reconize her answers.
I have studied a lot this week about the Priesthood after my interview with Presidente and reading about Pres Uchdorf invitation to read the seccions in DC.  Its so amazing that the Priesthood is here and real in the earth.  We are very blessed.
The work is going well.  We are working in a poor area that is crazily populated.  I will have to take mom and dad there when we come back.  But we wont carry much money with us :) haha
I love you all sooo much!! Thanks for your love and support.  I love you all.
I want navajo tacos with refried beans and enchiladas for the first meal!!! hahaha
Love you family thanks for your prayers and for your letters every week.  I have the best family in the world!!!
I love you alll sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. 
Tell Ms. Romero congrats.  When is her wedding?? Is it after I get home??? If so tell her I will be there... if im invited :) hahaha
elder wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment