Thursday, December 10, 2009

Clarification on Authentic Dominican Dishes

I asked Seth to tell me what authentic Dominican dishes were made of. That is when he answered that the dishes in the kitchen were made in China! (I guess I should I should have said "what are authentic Domincan meals made from?") I asked him if he was being smart-alek and this was his response:

ooooohhhhh hahaha i didnt know that was what you meant.rice and beans with chicken and beef every single lunch.a soup with beef chicken and potatoes is an occasional meal with riceThat is about the normal!I love you lots mother! Be safe and have a good week!:)

1 comment:

  1. I guess I know where he got it. I thought she meant the serving plates too. Then again, mom can come out of the blue with some disconnects now and then.......

    ReplyDelete